• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Confetti Celebration Sneak Peek


Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone! This week's Short & Sweet Saturday card is a quick and easy birthday card. The new Stampin' Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog starts on Wednesday, and I just had to make this week's card with some of my new goodies!

All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.

This week's S&SS card features the new sneak peek items...Confetti Celebration Stamp Set, 2016-2018 In Colors Classic Stampin' Pads & Cardstock - Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, and Sweet Sugarplum, and Playful Palette Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack. I also used the retiring 2-3/8" Scallop Punch. This punch is still available, but it's while supplies last. If they don't sell out, they're available until Tuesday, May 31. When the new catalog comes out, the Layering Circles Framelits can be used.


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Peekaboo Peach Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Attach a 1-1/2" x 4" piece of multi-color brick paper from the Playful Palette DSP to the left side of a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Attach a 1" x 4" piece of Sweet Sugarplum/Very Vanilla dots paper right next to it. Attach around a 5" piece of Basic Black/multi-color dots washi tape from the Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape right next to it, wrapping the ends around the Very Vanilla layer, attaching the ends to the back.
  3. Ink the balloon on the balloon stamp from the Confetti Celebration Stamp Set with the Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad. Ink the string with Tuxedo Black Memento Pad, and then stamp it onto the top of the Very Vanilla layer, centering it in-between the washi tape and the right edge of the Very Vanilla layer. Stamp another balloon to the right and down of the first balloon using the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad on the balloon, instead.
  4. Attach the layer from step 2 to the center of the card base.
  5. Put a short end of a 5" x 1" piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock into the Banner Triple Punch, and punch. With the punched end on the left, stamp the "let's Celebrate" stamp onto the left side of the strip using the Memento Pad. Attach the banner to the bottom of the card, lining up the right edge of the banner with the right edge of the Very Vanilla layer.
  6. Stamp the "Hooray" stamp onto a scrap piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad. Punch it out with the 2" Circle Punch.
  7. Punch out a scallop circle from a scrap piece of Emerald Envy Cardstock using the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Attach the "Hooray" circle to the scallop circle, and then attach it to the right side of the banner with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The supplies list below only shows the items that are available to order now. Once the new catalog goes live, I'll add the new items.