• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Floral Phrases


I'm so glad to be able to share a Short & Sweet Saturday card with you today! I love being back on schedule! This week's card makes a beautiful wedding card, and it only takes a few minutes to make. A perfect card for the busy wedding season!

All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.

This week's S&SS card features the new Floral Phrases Stamp Set, Detailed Floral Thinlits, Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper (DSP), and Floral Boutique Designer Washi Tape. The Floral Phrases Stamp Set and Detailed Floral Thinlits can be bought together as a bundle at 10% off!


Outside of  the Card Instructions:
  1. Fold one 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Lay the small detailed floral die from the Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies upside down onto the bottom of the card base front. Lay the border die underneath, lining it up along the bottom of the detailed die. See the video I shared yesterday to see how this is done.
  3. Stamp the "Congratulations" stamp from the Floral Phrases Stamp Set above the die-cut section using the Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad.
  4. Attach the Night of Navy detail tape from the Floral Boutique Designer Washi Tape across the card, above the greeting. Trim the edges so they line-up with the card base's side edges. Attach the Night of Navy striped tape across the top of the first washi tape the same way.
  5. Stamp the flower stamp above the washi tape using the Night of Navy ink pad.

Inside of the Card Instructions:
  1. Attach a 4-1/4" x 2" piece of Night of Navy mini floral paper from the Floral Boutique DSP to the bottom of the inside of the card.
  2. Attach a piece of Night of Navy dashed washi tape across the inside of the card, just above the DSP.
  3. Stamp the "May your love..." stamp onto the center of the Whisper White card base still showing using the Night of Navy ink pad.