• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Sweet Cupcake


This week's Short & Sweet Saturday card is a quick and easy birthday card. I used the new Sweet Cupcake/Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Bundle. I also used the new Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape.

All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1//2" piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Attach a 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" piece of Festive Birthday DSP to the bottom of a 4-1/2" x 3-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Attach a 6" piece of Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape across the piece, just above the DSP, wrapping the tape ends to the back of the Whisper White piece.
  3. Stamp the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" stamp from the Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set to the Whisper White piece using the Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad (see pictures for placement).
  4. Attach the Whisper White/DSP piece to the center of a 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" piece of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock. Then, attach it all to the center of the card base.
  5. Die-cut the "wish" die from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits from a 3-3/4" x 1-1/4" piece of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock. Attach it across the right side of the washi tape on the card with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. The "h" should hang past the Tempting Turquoise mat a bit.
  6. Stamp the #1 icing stamp onto the left side of a 4" x 1-3/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the #2 icing stamp on top of the first one using the Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad. Ink the #3 icing stamp with the Flirty Flamingo ink pad, stamp onto a piece of scrap paper, and then stamp on top of the already stamped icing.
  7. Stamp the #1 cupcake paper stamp onto the right side of the same Whisper White piece using the Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the #2 cupcake paper stamp on top of the first one using the Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad. Ink the #3 cupcake paper stamp with the Daffodil Delight ink pad, stamp onto a piece of scrap paper, and then stamp on top of the already stamped cupcake paper.
  8. Die-cut the icing and the cupcake paper out with their coordinating dies. Attach the cupcake paper to the left side of the DSP piece, letting the left side of it hang past the Tempting Turquoise mat. Attach the icing to the top of the cupcake paper with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  9. Attach a Melon Mambo star enamel shape from the Brights Enamel Shapes above the "i" in wish.


***************

July Online Order Thank You Gift

Everyone that places an Online Order at My Online Store in July will receive my Swirly Bird Flower Garden Card (pictured below), along with step-by-step instructions on how to make it! The inside of the card will be blank, so you can either give this card away, or keep it for yourself. You can see the supplies list for this card, HERE.