• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Thoughtful Branches For You Hydrangea


I'm so in love with this Thoughtful Branches Bundle! It's gorgeous and so much fun to play with! This is the second card that I've made with it, and it is so different from the first one. You can see the first one HERE. I can't wait to make more with this great bundle.

This bundle will become available to customers on August 2, and will only be available until August 31. Don't forget about this month's promotion...Bonus Days. For every $50 (before shipping & tax) placed on an order, you'll receive a $5 coupon that can be redeemed in August. You can use your coupons for this great bundle (or anything else you want)! CLICK HERE to get all of the details about Bonus Days. This promo ends this Sunday, July 31.


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Attach a 4" x 1-1/2" piece of Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper (DSP) onto the bottom of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
  3. Wrap a 6" piece of Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim around the top of the DSP, and attach the trim ends to the back of the Whisper White layer. Line up the top part of the openings in the lace with the top edge of the DSP.
  4. Attach a 4" x 3/4" piece of the same DSP used above. Turn the piece over so the other side is showing. Attach it over the top of the lace trim, above the openings in the trim.
  5. Stamp the "For you" stamp from the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set onto the right side of the Whisper White layer, right above the DSP, using the Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad.
  6. Die-cut the flower stem/leaves die from the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies from a 3" x 3-1/2" piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock. Lay it down onto the card around where it needs to go. Do not attach, yet.
  7. Stamp the large petals/leaves stamp onto a 3-1/2" x 2-3/4" piece of Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock using the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin's Pad. Die-cut it out with its large, coordinating die. Put small pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals onto the back of this die-cut. Cut the dimensionals down small enough to hide behind the petals.
  8. Position the flower stem/leaves die-cut and the flower where they need to go on the card (see pictures for placement). Once everything is lying down where it should be, attach the stem/leaves to the card first, using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Remove the paper-backing from the dimensionals, and attach it to the top of the stem.

All of the supplies are listed below, except for the Thoughtful Branches and Beautiful Branches Thinlits. I'll add them to the list once they become available.


***************

July Online Order Thank You Gift - Only a Few Days Left!

Everyone that places an Online Order at My Online Store in July will receive my Swirly Bird Flower Garden Card (pictured below), along with step-by-step instructions on how to make it! The inside of the card will be blank, so you can either give this card away, or keep it for yourself. You can see the supplies list for this card, HERE.