• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Touches of Texture CPC61 Card


Today's card was made using the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #61 (CPC61). You can see the actual sketch on the right. I hope you'll join me in making a card with this great sketch. For every 10 entries, a name will be drawn to win a free month Craft Project Central subscription of your choice. CPC designers, like me, that submit a card count towards the count, but our names are not put into the drawing. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING ARE VERY GOOD! Click Here to find out the do's and don'ts of this sketch. Cards must be submitted by July 31.


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Put the "t", "h", "a", "n", "k", and "s" stamps from the Brushstroke Alphabet Stamp Set vertically onto a long acrylic block (I used the H Block). Stamp it onto the top, left side of a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad.
  3. Stamp the stem stamp from the Touches of Texture Stamp Set three times to the right of the "thanks" using the Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad (see picture for placement).
  4. Stamp the smaller, outline flower stamp onto the top of each stem using the Chocolate Chip ink pad. Stamp the alpha texture stamp on top of each flower using the Delightful Dijon Classic Stampin' Pad.
  5. Stamp the bee stamp above the left flower at an angle with the Chocolate Chip ink pad. Color the bee in the the Delightful Dijon marker from the 2016-2018 In Color Stampin' Write Markers.
  6. Attach a 3-7/8" x 1" piece of Moroccan Designer Series Paper (DSP) across the bottom of the stamped, Very Vanilla piece.
  7. Wrap a 6" piece of Emerald Envy 3/8" Ruched Ribbon around the top of the DSP piece, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Very Vanilla piece. Tie a 4" piece of the same ribbon to the right side of the attached ribbon, using a single knot. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle.
  8. Attach the stamped piece to a 4' x 5-1/4" piece of Early Espresso Cardstock, and then attach it all to the Delightful Dijon card base.


***************

July Online Order Thank You Gift

Everyone that places an Online Order at My Online Store in July will receive my Swirly Bird Flower Garden Card (pictured below), along with step-by-step instructions on how to make it! The inside of the card will be blank, so you can either give this card away, or keep it for yourself. You can see the supplies list for this card, HERE.