• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Lift Me Up! Meets Carried Away DSP


Today's card is another card that will be made at my Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp next week. It features the Carried Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure, and the Lift Me Up! Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog. I CASEd this one from one that Angela McKay made. I changed the colors around, used a different DSP design, and used a different greeting, but that's all I changed.



Dimensions:
  • Mint Macaron:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Night of Navy:  2-1/4"  4-1/4" (DSP mat)
  • Smoky Slate:  2-3/4" x 3-3/4" (balloon overlay)
  • Night of Navy:  2-3/4" x 1-1/2" (balloon sections)
  • Watermelon Wonder:  2-3/4" x 2" (balloon sections)
  • Peekaboo Peach:  2-3/4" x 2" (balloon sections)
  • Peekaboo Peach:  3-1/4" x 1" (greeting banner)
  • Whisper White:  4-1/4" x 1" (clouds)
  • Carried Away DSP - 2" x 4" (balloon/Whisper White background paper)
Instructions:
  1. Fold the card base in half. Stamp the largest cloud stamp from the Lift Me Up! Stamp Set all over the card front using the Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad.
  2. Attach the DSP to the Night Of Navy mat. Then, Attach it to the right, center of the card.
  3. Die-cut the largest hot-air balloon detail die from the Up & Away Thinlits Die once from the Smoky Slate piece. I suggest using the Precision Base Plate when die-cutting. Use the following sandwich - (starting from the bottom) Big Shot Platform with thin-die adapter, Precision Base Plate, cardstock, die, and Standard Cutting Pad. Keeping the cardstock in the die, run the Die Brush over the die to get all of the little pieces out, and then remove from the die.
  4. Die-cut the first (top), hot balloon stripe die and the squarish die out of the Night of Navy balloon sections piece.
  5. Die-cut the second and fourth balloon stripe dies (begin counting from the top) out of the Watermelon Wonder balloon sections piece.
  6. Die-cut the third and fifth balloon stripe dies out of the Peekaboo Peach balloon sections piece.
  7. Put glue from the Fine-Tip Glue Pen onto the back of the Smoky Slate hot-air balloon die-cut. I put the glue on one section at a time. Attach the coordinating die-cut strips to the balloon. See picture for placement. Turn the balloon back over, and attach it to the left, center of the card.
  8. Punch the left end of the Peekaboo Peach greeting banner with the Banner Triple Punch. Stamp the greeting to the center of the banner using the Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach it to the bottom of the DSP piece. The right side of the banner should line-up with the right edge of the card base.
  9. Stamp the largest cloud stamp three times onto the Whisper White Cardstock using the Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the clouds out with the coordinating cloud die. Attach them to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. See pictures for placement.
  10. Put seven of the smallest rhinestones from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels across the hot-air balloon. See picture for placement.