• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Eastern Palace Suite Bundles Available Today!


Today is the day that you can get your hands on the wonderful items in the Eastern Palace Suite early! There are two different bundles you can choose from. All of the items in the bundles will be available when the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog comes out on June 1, but THESE BUNDLES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE MAY 1 - 31, 2017! After May 31st, these bundles will be gone. Both bundles include some wonderful free items, as well! Click on the picture below to see what the two bundles include:



Here is a card that I made using items from the Eastern Palace Suite. I forgot that the Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes come in the smaller bundle that doesn't include the Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies or the Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack. The larger bundle that does include the dies and cardstock include the new Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock instead of the note cards, but the cardstock can be cut down to make the note card size. This card can also be altered to be made into a full-size card.


At first, I wasn't sure what I thought about this suite. I loved the die set right away, but I wasn't sure about the stamp set. Now that I've made a few projects with this suite, I love everything in it! The stamp set is really a lot of fun, too!

Matching Envelope