• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Christmas in July -Carols of Christmas Blog Hop



Welcome all you wonderful blog hoppers to my blog! My name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome to all of my regulars, too! 😊 We're all featuring the new Carols of Christmas Stamp Set and/or coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies. These can also be purchased together as a bundle, and save 10%! You can go onto the next blog by scrolling down to the Carols of Christmas Blog Hop list, and clicking Lynn Starzl's name (#19).

There are two different ways you can get these wonderful Christmas items. They are:
  1. Sign-up to become a demonstrator by this Monday, July 31. If you do, you'll receive a Free Essentials Gift Pack added to your starter kit for FREE! The gift pack includes the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set, two "D" blocks, Grid Paper, Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, and a Bone Folder. You can choose the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies as part of your starter kit, if you like. You choose up to $125 in Stampin' Up products in our starter kit. You get all of this, plus $50 worth of business supplies, for only $99! What a deal!
  2. Beginning Tuesday, August 1, you can purchase the Carols of Christmas Bundle (or purchase the stamp set or dies separately) before the Holiday Catalog begins. What a great way to get a head start on your Christmas projects!

Dimensions:
  • Garden Green: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base) & 4" x 3-1/4" (main image mat)
  • Cherry Cobbler: 4" x 5-1/4" (embossed layer)
  • Whisper White: 4" x 3" (main image) & 4-1/2" x 2" (poinsettias)
  • Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon: 4"

Instructions:
  1. Emboss the Cherry Cobbler piece by running it through the Big Shot using the Holly Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Fold the Garden Green card base piece in half. Then, attach the Cherry Cobbler embossed piece to the center of base.
  2. Die-cut the top corners of the Whisper White main image piece using both poinsettia, corner border dies from the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies. Ink the "Deck the Halls" stamp from the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set with the Garden Green marker ("Deck"), Crushed Curry marker ("the" middle section), and Cherry Cobbler marker ("Halls") from the Regals Collection Stampin' Write Markers. Stamp it below the poinsettia corner borders (see picture). Attach the piece across the center of the Garden Green main image mat piece. Then, attach it across the top part of the Cherry Cobbler embossed layer.
  3. Stamp the poinsettia stamp six times using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad onto the Whisper White poinsettias piece. Make sure to leave plenty of room in-between the poinsettias. Die-cut the poinsettias using the center poinsettia in one of the poinsettia, corner dies. Put a small rhinestone from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels onto the center of each poinsettia. Attach each one over the poinsettia openings in the main image layer using a Mini Stampin' Dimensional on each one. 
  4. Attach a wreath from the Boxwood Wreaths Embellishments under the center of the main image using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Hold the wreath down until the glue sets. Tie the Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon piece into a singe knot, and trim the ribbon ends at an angle. Attach the ribbon knot to the bottom of the wreath using a Mini Glue Dot.





********************

Last Day!

Get my illustrated, step-by-step Pocketful of Sunshine Tutorial Free with a qualifying order in July from me! Offer ends July 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click on the Picture to Find Out More!

Click on the Picture to Find Out More!