• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Painted Harvest Sneak Peek


Happy Saturday everyone! I'm sorry that I missed another Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) last week. My oldest daughter became a 3rd grade teacher a couple of weeks ago, and she only had a week to get her room together before school started. There was so much work, that she needed her help from her mom. So proud of her! All of her hard work has paid off!

This week's S&SS card features the upcoming stamp set, Painted Harvest and the Leaf Punch. They'll both be in the 2017 Holiday Catalog which begins on September 1. They also come together as a bundle, saving you 10%! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! I LOVE making Fall projects!

As you can see, I made 2 cards this week. When I made the one on the left, I decided to see what it would look like with a Delicate White Doily, so I made another one. I couldn't decide which one I like better, so I decided to share both. They both come together super quick.

First Version
Dimensions:
  • Crushed Curry: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Early Espresso: 5-1/4" x 4" (base layer)
  • Very Vanilla: 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" (sunflower layer), 3-1/4" x 1" (greeting), & 5-1/2' x 1-3/4" (leaves)
  • 5/8" Burlap Ribbin: 6"
  • Delicate White Doilies: 1 full (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Stamp the smaller sunflower stamp from the Painted Harvest Stamp Set all over the largest Very Vanilla piece using the Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad. Make sure to leave a little room in-between each flower. Then, ink the larger sunflower stamp with the Crushed Curry ink pad, stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper, and then stamp it on top of one of the stamped sunflowers (stamp-off technique). Do this for all of the stamped sunflowers. Stamp the sunflower center stamp into the center of each sunflower using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach it to the center of the Early Espresso piece. Fold the Crushed Curry piece in half to form the card base. Attach the sunflower/Early Espresso layers to the center of the card base.
  2. Punch one of the short ends of the Very Vanilla greeting piece with the Banner Triple Punch. With the punched end on the right, stamp the "I am thankful..." stamp onto the right side of the piece using the Early Espresso ink pad. Sponge Early Espresso ink onto the edges of the greeting banner using a Sponge Dauber.
  3. Tie the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon into a single-knot, and trim the edges at an angle. Attach it to the left end of the greeting banner using a couple Mini Glue Dots.
  4. Stamp the detail leaf-trio stamp onto the Very Vanilla leaves piece three times using the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad. Using the stamp-off technique (refer to Step 1), stamp the bolder leaf-trio stamp on top of each stamped leaf trio using the Old Olive ink pad. Punch them out with the Leaf Punch.
  5. Put SNAIL Adhesive all over the back of the left side of the greeting banner. Attach two of the leaf trios to the top and one to the bottom. If you're using the Delicate White Doily, attach it to the right side of the card, using SNAIL Adhesive now. Attach the greeting banner to the card using two Stampin' Dimensionals.

Stepped-Up Version
The Painted Harvest Bundle, Stamp Set, & Leaf Punch are not available to purchase, so they won't be in the supply list until after Sept. 1

**********************
Get the Holly Textured Impressions Folder FREE with a qualifying order in August from me! Offer ends August 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click on the picture to find out more