• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Musical Season


Here's this week's Short & Sweet Saturday! There were so many things I wanted to add to this card, but then it wouldn't be a Short & Sweet card. LoL This would be a very quick card to make for your Christmas cards!

I used the wonderful Musical Season Bundle. It includes the Musical Season Stamp Set and the Musical Instruments Framelits Dies. Buying these two items as a bundle saves you 10%!


Dimensions:
  • Cherry Cobbler:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base), 5-1/4" x 3/4" (middle border)
  • Whisper White:  5-1/4" x 4" (base layer), 2" x 2-3/4" (drummer boy)
  • Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP):   5-1/4" x 2"
  • Gold Foil Sheets:  1" x 2" (treble clef)
  • Gold 1/8" Ribbon:  7"

Instructions:
  1. Fold the Cherry Cobbler card base piece in half (fold on top). Attach the DSP piece across the bottom of the Whisper White base layer piece. Stamp the decorative border stamp from the Musical Season Stamp Set across the Cherry Cobbler middle border piece using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach it across the middle of the card. Stamp the "Peace, Joy, Love" stamp on the right side of the Whisper White layer, just above the decorative border layer, using the Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad. Wrap the Gold 1/8" Ribbon across the middle of the decorative border piece, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Whisper White layer using SNAIL Adhesive. Attach the whole thing to the card base.
  2. Die-cut a treble clef out of the Gold Foil Sheets piece using the treble clef die from the Musical Instruments Framelits Dies. Attach the treble clef to the top, left corner of the Whisper White layer, placing it at an angle (see picture).
  3. Stamp the drummer boy stamp onto the smallest Whisper White piece using the Cherry Cobbler ink pad. Die-cut the drummer boy out with it's coordinating die. Attach it to the left side of the card using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals (see picture).


*******************
Get the New Vintage Crochet Trim from the Holiday Catalog FREE with a qualifying online order in September from me! Offer ends September 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click on picture to find out more.