• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Thankful for You


As I'm writing this, I'm attending a crafting retreat, and having a ball! I'm finally getting to play with some more of my Holiday Catalog stuff, so I'm going to have some new stuff to share with you very soon!

Here's this week's Short & Sweet Saturday card. Yes, I made this here at the retreat, and yes, I've used this stamp set before. I just can't help it...I love this set! Painted Harvest is a perfect name for it. The flowers really do look like they've been painted instead of stamped. I'm having so much fun with it!


Dimensions:
  • Early Espresso:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
  • Crumb Cake:  4" x 2"
  • Whisper White:  4" x 4" (sunflower layer), 4" x 5-1/4" (inside), & scraps (leaves)
  • Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape:  6" (copper tape)
  • Touches of Nature Elements:  (1) pointy-leaf stem
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Early Espresso piece in half to form the card base (fold on the left). Stamp the "I am thankful..." stamp from the Painted Harvest Stamp Set onto the bottom, right corner of the Crumb Cake piece using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach the piece to the bottom of the card base.
  2. Stamp the larger sunflower stamp randomly around the Whisper White sunflower layer piece using the Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the smaller sunflower stamp onto the center of each stamped sunflower using the Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad. FYI:  The easiest way to line the stamp up is to line the center hole in the flower. Stamp the flower center stamp inside each sunflower using the Early Espresso ink pad. Stamp the "five-dotted" stamp randomly all over the piece using the Soft Suede Classic Stampin Pad.
  3. Put the copper tape from the Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape across the bottom of the stamped piece, wrapping the tape ends to the back of the piece. Attach it to the top of the card base.
  4. Stamp the detailed, trio-leaf stem stamp onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad. Ink the bolder, trio-leaf stem stamp with the Old Olive ink pad, stamp it onto a scrap piece paper, and then stamp it onto the top of the stamped leaves. Punch the leaves out with the Leaf Punch. Attach it to the top, left corner of the Crumb Cake layer. Attach a pointy-leaf stem from the Touches of Nature Elements to the bottom, right of the Old Olive leaves using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
  5. Inside of Card:  Stamp the larger sunflower stamp onto the bottom, left corner of the Whisper White inside piece using the Crushed Curry ink pad. It should be a partial image (see second picture). Stamp the smaller sunflower stamp onto the center of the stamped sunflower using the Cajun Craze ink pad. Stamp the flower center stamp into the center of the sunflower using the Early Espresso ink pad. Attach inside of the card.


Inside of card


*******************
Get the New Vintage Crochet Trim from the Holiday Catalog FREE with a qualifying online order in September from me! Offer ends September 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click on picture to find out more.