• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Merry Patterns Stamp-A-Stack Card


I've got another card for you, and it's one of the designs that are going to be made at my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack next week. I CASEd this one from one that Dawn Olchefske made. I changed it a bit to make it my own.

I used the Merry Patterns Stamp Set that is available as an added benefit to hosts of workshop orders of $300 or more (before shipping & tax). This is the last month that it's available, and believe me, you don't want to miss out getting it. It makes such beautiful Christmas projects, and it's so easy to use. To find out more about this great offer, CLICK HERE. You can see the other cards I've made using this set by CLICKING HERE.


Dimensions:
  • Real Red:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Basic Black:  3-1/4" x 4-1/4" (base layer)
  • Whisper White:  3-1/2" x 2-1/2" (oval) & 4" x 5-1/4" (inside)
  • Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon:  8"
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels:  (2) small rhinestones
  • Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP):  2" x 4"
Instructions:
  1. Attach the DSP piece to the left side of the Basic Black piece. Fold the Real Red piece in half to form the card base. Attach the Basic Black/DSP piece to the center of the card. Stamp the "Merry Christmas" stamp from the Merry Patterns Stamp Set onto the bottom right of the card, just beneath the Basic Black layer, using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad.
  2. Die-cut an oval out of the Whisper White oval piece using the largest oval die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Stamp the candles outline stamp onto the top part of the oval using the Memento Pad. Stamp the full, candle trio stamp onto the inside of three of the candles, the first one being the second candle, using the Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad. Ink the  partial, candle trio stamp with the Real Red ink pad, stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper, and then stamp it into the final three candles. Stamp the flames stamp into the flame outlines using the Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the pine branch stamp under the candles, two times going one way and two times going the other way, using the Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad. The stick end of the branch should always be in the middle. Attach the oval to the top part of the Basic Black/DSP piece using Stampin' Dimensionals (see picture for placement).
  3. Tie the Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon into a tiny bow. Attach it to the bottom, center of the candles, covering up where the branches meet, using a Mini Glue Dot. Attach two small rhinestones from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the bottom, right corner of the Basic Black layer.
  4. Inside of card (2nd picture):  Stamp the candles onto the bottom, left corner of the Whisper White inside piece. Refer to Step 2 for stamping instructions. Attach the piece to the inside of the card.

Inside of Card

*************************

Get the New Foil Snowflakes from the Holiday Catalog FREE with a qualifying online order in October from me! Offer ends October 31, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!

Click on Picture to Find Out More
Click on Picture to Find Out More
Click on Picture to Find Out More