• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Two GREAT Stampin' Up! Promos in October!

I'm so excited about these great promotions, and I know you don't want to miss them! The first one is for World Card Making Day, and it ends on October 10. The second one is a Designer Series Paper (DSP) sale which ends on October 31. I posted both promos on my Facebook Page yesterday, so you might already know about it. If not, please read on to find out more!


This year the world celebrates World Card Making Day on October 7, but one day wasn’t enough for Stampin' Up! For ten days (October 1–10), you get 15% off Notecards & Envelopes and select stamp sets. Also, when you buy Fast Fuse Adhesive, you’ll get two refills for FREE! These items will help you celebrate the best hobby of all—cardmaking!

Note:  The Fast Fuse Adhesive deal will not work when ordered on a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards. All other items may be added to a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards at the sale price.

Page 1 - Click Picture to See Larger Image

Page 2 - Click Picture to See Larger Image
In the two pictures above, you can see what is included in the sale.

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR WORLD CARD-MAKING DAY ORDER TODAY!


Now, for the DSP sale!


Let’s admit it: we all just love gorgeous Designer Series Paper! By popular demand, Stampin' Up! is bringing back an incredible offer on Designer Series Paper. You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during October! This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual and holiday catalogs. And even a selection of Specialty and Designer Series Paper Stacks on sale, too! So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to get lots of pretty paper!

Details:
  • There is no limit to how many times you buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free during this sale.
  • You can choose which three packages of Designer Series Paper you will order from the sale items and which package to receive for free! Place the first three DSP packs you're paying for onto your order, and then add the one you want free as the fourth.*
  • Designer Series Paper purchased as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
  • Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
*Note: if you want more than one pack of the same DSP,
make sure to add that pack two different times instead of putting
down a quantity of two. The system only recognizes the three packs if
listed separately.

Click on Picture to See Larger image

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE ORDER TODAY!



*******************************

Get the New Foil Snowflakes from the Holiday Catalog FREE with a qualifying online order in October from me! Offer ends October 31, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click on Picture to Find Out More