• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Cool Treats & Celebrations Duo


Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm so sorry that I  haven't been able to share any projects for a little over a week, including last week's Short & Sweet Saturday. Being sick for over 2 weeks really gets you behind! Well, I'm happy to say I think I'm almost caught up! Yay!

I do want to give you a heads up about the Online Extravaganza Sale that begins this Monday. It runs from Monday, November 20 through Sunday, November 26. This is a sale that Stampin' Up! does every year, and it's always a good one! 

As in past years, Monday will have an added 24-Hour Flash Sale! There will be a selection of stamp sets at 20% off! Isn't that great?! There are some really good sets, so you don't want to miss out on any of them. The 24-Hour Stamp Sale starts November 20 12:00 AM (MT) and ends November 20 11:59 PM (MT).

Click on Picture to See the Sale List!

One of the stamp sets that are on sale Monday is the Cool Treats Stamp Set, and it's the one I'm featuring on today's card. I also used the Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (TIEF), which is part of the week long sale. Using these two products together makes a super cute birthday card, and it's a very easy and quick one to make, too!


Dimensions:
  • Daffodil Delight:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Crumb Cake:  5-1/8" x 3-7/8" (base layer)
  • Whisper White:  5" x 3-3/4" (stamped layer)
  • Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper (DSP):  5" x 1"
  • Pacific Point 1/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon:  7" & 4"
Instructions:
  1. Attach the DSP piece across the bottom of the Whisper White piece. Center the "celebrate" folder from the Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folders on the Whisper White piece, and run it through the Big Shot.
  2. Ink the fat, bitten popsicle stamp from the Cool Treats Stamp Set with the Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper, and then stamp it over the center of the embossed "celebrate" (stamping off technique). Stamp the skinny popsicle stamp on each side of the Pumpkin Pie one using the Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad (do not stamp off). Using the stamping off technique, stamp the fat popsicle stamp on each side of the Soft Sky ones using the Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad.
  3. Stamp the medium-size curve stamp onto the left side of each popsicle, using the same ink color as the popsicle it's going on (do not stamp off). Stamp the small dotted stamp onto the top, left corner of the center popsicle using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the stripe stamp on top of both Soft Sky popsicles using the Soft Sky ink pad (do not stamp off). Stamp the double, skinny ovals stamp onto both Daffodil Delight popsicles using the Daffodil Delight ink pad (do not stamp off). Stamp the fat, popsicle stick stamp onto the bottom of each popsicle using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad.
  4. Wrap the longer ribbon piece around the top of the DSP layer, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Whisper White piece. Attach the piece to the center of the Crumb Cake piece.
  5. Fold the Daffodil Delight piece in half (fold on the top) to form the card base. Attach the Crumb Cake/popsicle piece to the card base. Tie the small ribbon piece onto the left side of the attached ribbon using a single-knot, and trim the ribbon ends at an angle.


*******************************

Get a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels FREE with a qualifying online order in November from me! Offer ends November 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click the Picture To Find Out About These Wonderful, Artist-Quality, Alcohol-Based Markers!