• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Hearts Come Home Card - CPC78 Card Sketch


Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you're all having a great day! My day is going pretty well. It's my 49th birthday! Last year in my 40s! EEK! 😱 You might say, it must not be too great if you're working. Well, I'm making cards, so that IS a great day to me! LOVE MY JOB! It's also great because my hubby and our son are upstairs cleaning the house for me on their day off! I think I'll keep 'em! Our daughters would be helping, but they're both at work. Tonight, the five us, and my parents, will be going out to eat! Yep, that's a great day!

One of the cards I've made is the one I'm showing you today. It's my submission into this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #78 Challenge. I'm a designer, so I won't be in the drawing, but my card will count towards the 10 submissions needed to get a winner of a FREE month subscription to Craft Project Central (CPC)! The challenge ends on December 31, 2017. This will be the last card sketch at CPC for awhile. The designers are taking a much needed year off. You can find out more by CLICKING HERE.


Dimensions:
  • Pool Party:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Whisper White:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer), 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" (image circle), 4" x 1-1/2" (bottom house row), 4" x 2-3/4" (top house row), & 3-1/2" x 3/4" (greeting banner)
  • Old Olive:  2-1/2" x 2-1/2" (scallop circle) & scraps
  • Red Glimmer Paper:  4" x 3/4"
  • Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4" x 4"
  • Silver 1/8" Ribbon:  6" & 4"
Instructions:
  1. Die-cut houses out of Whisper White bottom house row using the long, shorter houses row die from the Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies. Die-cut houses out of the Whisper White top house row piece using the long, taller houses row die (without the church)Note:  When die-cutting, the houses should be just under the top, long side of the Whisper White pieces.
  2. Attach the Red Glimmer paper across the bottom of the Whisper White base layer piece. Attach the DSP piece across the top of the same piece. Attach the taller house row die-cut across the piece, lining the bottom edge of the die-cut with the top edge of the Red Glimmer Paper. Attach the shorter house row die-cut across the piece, lining the bottom edge of the die-cut with the top edge of the Red Glimmer Paper. Note:  Only put SNAIL Adhesive across the bottom, solid section of both die-cuts. No need to put adhesive on the houses.
  3. Wrap the 6" piece of Silver 1/8" Ribbon across the top edge of the Red Glimmer Paper, attaching the ribbon ends to the back of the Whisper White piece. Fold the Pool Party piece in half (fold on left) to form the card base. Attach the DSP/houses/glimmer piece to the card base.
  4. Die-cut a circle out of the Whisper White image circle piece using the second, smallest circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Stamp the tall, skinny house stamp from the Hearts Come Home Stamp Set onto the center of the circle using the Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the largest tree stamp onto each side of the house using the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut a scallop circle out of the Old Olive piece using the #5 scallop die (the smallest die being #1). Attach the stamped circle to the center of the scallop circle, and then attach the whole thing to the bottom, left corner of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. Tie the 4" piece of ribbon onto the right end of the attached ribbon, using a single knot. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle.
  5. Punch the left, end of the Whisper White greeting banner piece with the Banner Triple Punch. Make sure to center the piece into the middle of the smallest guide in the punch and insert the cardstock in as far as it can go into the punch when punching. Stamp the "Enjoy the warmth..." stamp onto the piece using the Real Red ink pad. Die-cut the tree in the long, taller houses row die out of a scrap piece of Old Olive Cardstock. Cut the tree off by cutting along the bottom of the tree trunk. Attach the banner across the top, center of the DSP layer on the card. Attach the tree die-cut onto the right end of the banner. Stamp the Santa/reindeer stamp onto the left side of the card, in-between the greeting banner and the houses, using the Real Red ink pad.
Note:  Attach everything using SNAIL Adhesive, unless told otherwise.



Please note, the items marked with an "*" indicate that they are retiring. The Hearts Come Home Bundle is retiring, but Hearts Come Home & Hometown Greeting Edgelits are not. You just won't be able to purchase them together as a bundle at 10% off when the bundle sells out and/or after January 2, 2018 (whichever comes first).


*******************************
Get the BRAND NEW Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins from the upcoming Occasions Catalog FREE with a qualifying online order in December from me! Offer ends @ midnight on December 31, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get them!


While Supplies Last!
Click on the Picture to Place Your Order Today, Before Your Favorites are Gone!

Click the Picture To Find Out About These Wonderful, Artist-Quality, Alcohol-Based Markers!