• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - What I Love Card


Here's this week's Short & Sweet Saturday card. This card uses the same layout-type as yesterday's card. It may be the same layout, but doesn't look like a totally different card? I love how you can get different looks with the same layout.

If you're new to my Short & Sweet Saturdays, this is what they are. I share a card that can be made quickly every Saturday, and include complete instructions on how to make it. So, if you like to get quick and easy card ideas, please come back every Saturday. You can check out my previous Short & Sweet cards HERE.


Instructions:
  • Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock in half to make the card base. Attach a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the middle of the card.
  • Attach a 5-1/4" x 1-1/2" piece of floral vellum from the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack (Sale-A-Bration item) to a piece of 5-1/4" x 1-3/4" piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Attach the strip across the middle of the Whisper White layer on the card base.
  • Stamp three flowers onto the left and bottom sides of a 3-1/2" x 2-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using all three flower layer stamps in the What I Love Stamp Set (Sale-A-Bration item) with a Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad. Here's how to stamp the flowers.
Ink the largest bold flower layer stamp with the Bermuda Bay ink pad. Stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper twice, and then stamp it onto the cardstock.
Ink the smallest bold flower layer stamp with the Bermuda Bay ink pad. Stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper once, and then stamp it on top of the first flower layer.
Ink the outline flower layer stamp with the Bermuda Bay ink pad, and stamp it directly on top of the previous flower layers.

  • Stamp the branch stamp from the stamp set two or three times and the double-leaf stamp a few times around the flowers using an Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad. Refer to the card pictures for placement.
  • Stamp the "Know what I love?" and the "You" stamps to the right of the flowers using a Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad.
  • Attach the flower layer to a 3-3/4" x 2-1/2" piece of Old Olive Cardstock, and then attach it all to the center of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Attach one flower embellishment from the Botanical Garden Jewels Embellishments with a Mini Glue Dot.